Model SLT3 manufactured by Hive
Zigbee ID: "SLT3"; "SLT3B"
Confirmed working with
If the device is following Zigbee standards it is possible it will work with other gateway solutions, it is just not confirmed as working yet!
- Remove the thermostat from the wall and remove a battery
- Turn boiler off at the mains, this will also turn off the receiver.
- Turn the boiler on
- Hold down central heating button on the Hive receiver until light turns pink, then release
- Hold down the central heating button again until the light turns amber with double flashing
- Pair with Home Assistant - using ZHA’s ‘add device’
- At this point the amber double flash may change to a single flash
- Stop ZHA from searching for devices by pressing back
- Replace the battery in the thermostat and allow to boot
- Press and hold the menu and back buttons, allow the countdown to finish and release when you see ‘welcome’ - after selecting - a language, it will enter pairing mode.
- On ZHA select the Hive receiver device you added earlier, now click “ADD DEVICES VIA THIS DEVICE”
- The thermostat should now pair to the boiler receiver. The amber light should turn green.