Model UZG-01 manufactured by ZigStar
Confirmed working with
If the device is following Zigbee standards it is possible it will work with other gateway solutions, it is just not confirmed as working yet!
- Power the UZG-01-T using USB-C Type or PoE 802.3af
- Zigbee over LAN,USB,WiFI is supported.
- Main chips used are ESP32,LAN8720,CH340C
- TI CC2652P2 with +20db amplifier incorporated. NEW CC2652P7 is used in hardware revision v0.2+
- TI CC2652P7 is used in all new hardware starting from v0.2+ . Support of up to 300 Zigbee Devices.
- It supports both Coordinator and Router modes.
- 3 LEDs on UZG-01-T enable user feedback and alerts.
- BLUE - Power Indication
- RED - Working Mode USB/LABLUE
- YELLOW - Z2M Connection
- Change working modes with just a button press.
- Single Press - Change between USB/LAN Mode
- Hold (2-4 sec) - Control LED’s ON/OFF
- Hold (4-8 sec) - Activate Flashing Mode
- Hold (10+ sec) on power up will RESET device
- Update ESP32 & CC2652P firmware over LAN/Internet/USB
- Security authentification
- Open Source Firmware
- Compact shape - 73x72x27mm
- Plug & Play, comes pre-flashed
Commplete manual is available on uzg.zig-star.com